Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Just now, ze81 said:

Hep there is an helicopter or something similar that one of them bought weeks ago I think,seen the girls trying to put him working but neither Megan neither anna(I think it was Anna)manage to put it working.

Yes Anna and she hit the ceiling twice at Barc 1 then she gave up.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Wednesday are homeparty day...

Stella lays down on Lolas bed now and Polya are shaving her pussy

This really goes beyond stupidity. I didn't realize that girls needed a second girl to shave their pussies. Why, can they not reach the "hard to get at" places. lol.

If they were going to do this for viewers, the least they could do is position themselves so that the customers could actually see some pussy or something. :-)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I hope that Stella is shaving that pussy for a reason,,,like she's doing it to prevent Anybody from coughing up hairballs later lamoo!!:biggrin::heart::heart:

shaved-pussy.jpg

Ok Mike it aint a .GIF but shit this is a nice hole , a fucking nice H.O.L.E.!

• Upvote 1

Si tous les clients prémiums se manifestent pour réclamer cette caméra sur le balcon, je pense que RLC fera le nécessaire pour satisfaire son trésorerie florissante depuis la naissance de cet appartement!! Donc, il faut qu'on se mobilise tous pour demander cette cam que tout le monde veut!!

• Upvote 1