Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1437 the guest went out

Hello Anna Belle Rebecca Stella and Guest has gone to the beach and there going to be doing some kind of photo shoot. Belle took her camera with her and she had it out in the apt a few min before they left. Anna and Belle will be coming back too apt 2#. Both girl left some of there thing there not sure about Stella

52 minutes ago, Crispost said:

Ruyelio, if you are from Spain. Spain is blocked for a week. RLC motherfuckers do not want to Spain. Jajajajajaj.

:heart::heart::heart:I love DC and my companions. Thank you all. 100 messages, congratulations for my love you all

Cristina.

can you help me about change vpn?

thanks

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Agree with you longarm,for some reason this type of residents(controlling ones,more cold in things etc)usualy stay a long time,and some truly nice more natural people only stay few time,last one I remember staying very little was rebbeca:confused:.But girls like Lola and polya are in this for weeks and weeks..

That's the rule of the RLC  jungle lol. the strongest survive the longest

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ruyelio said:

can you help me about change vpn?

thanks

There is many VPN services. There might be some free ones. I use Mullvad myself, and it costs around 5 USD a month or something.

If you know how to install and run a program, it's all you need to know. I just run it, and it starts working. And I can set the country.

You can test with Tunnelbear, it have some free service, and should be easy to use