Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

About Anna..could be that she it's leaving..so she it's a little sad..think someone said her time was finishing..but have no ideia for sure.

possible....but that would mean she is really enjoying her time here...but possible...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, delong1 said:

to each their own but i think it's more on rlc than anything, almost all the apartments spend a good deal of time off camera other than maybe L+P. K+K usually gone most of the day,Maya and Stepan are usually gone or looking like an ederly couple same goes for D+D. Zoya and Lev leave very sporadically and the rest once in a blue moon they will stay in but its usually the same leave in the morning come back in the evening.

Well that i have to agree,next to the couples,residents you mentioned indeed Stella spends a lot more time on cam.

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

possible....but that would mean she is really enjoying her time here...but possible...

It's just an possibility indeed Zinc,we don't have an way to know for sure:confused:,but i believe that indeed Anna had great fun moments,days in barca,she did well with most in not all girls,so when she leaves gess will be an miss of happiness and an little sadness also.

Just now, ze81 said:

It's just an possibility indeed Zinc,we don't have an way to know for sure:confused:,but i believe that indeed Anna had great fun moments,days in barca,she did well with most in not all girls,so when she leaves gess will be an miss of happiness and an little sadness also.

Its possible but I don't know. Earlier Anna was pacing back and forth in Carolina's room then started crying. Seems more like she is worried or nervous about something rather than just being sad about having to leave.

7 minutes ago, In10se said:

Its possible but I don't know. Earlier Anna was pacing back and forth in Carolina's room then started crying. Seems more like she is worried or nervous about something rather than just being sad about having to leave.

The thing it's rlc it's an very unique place,that sometimes things aren't what they look,and other times are more than what they look,a lot of times we cant interpretate what we are seing like it was an 100% real situation..because we don't know for sure the things..things look so unnatural so many times in rlc and their residents that we just can't say anything garanted..the best thing?Trust your feeling..