Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

done keep the hopes high...too many girls at one place....there will be too much distraction for any two girls to have serious fun...

and Stella the lurker will interrupt anything going on

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yeah that's a shame, but it didn't last the previous time. A few drinks went down and the clothes came off anyway. Also, all Polya's stuff is still in Barca 1, so I reckon they'll leave and go back there quite early

Polya will most certainly go back to Barca 1 doubt that Belle will do though as i saw her rince out her contacts cases and put them in her bag so she intends sleeping on the couch again. 

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Anna and Belle will stay here,,,Polya and her Bf will go back to Barcelona apt# 1 ,,,it will then go under maintenance so they can fuck,,,while over here we have one last night of teasing before everyone goes to bed.::)

Am I getting warmer?:biggrin:

Spot on prediction compared to the "they are taking drugs we are gonna get a show tonight unless Stella ruins it!" comments that are everywhere  on here :biggrin:

• Upvote 1