Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, royhobbs8 said:

megan didn't do much except for that one night then everybody loved her

Well not that extreme,in the start a lot(myself included) didn't liked her at all,she was always doing puzzles with the other girl and didn't even show almost any skin,with some time and with the other girl leaving and Rebecca arriving Megan started doing more stuff,being more open,and finalized in that great night.So a lot like her not only because one night but a lot of days.She changed for the better in many opinion.

12 hours ago, royhobbs8 said:

polya is putting on good show tonight making up alot tonight

One night and one partially sex session don't compensate two months of her being out doing this type of things and others..she was an party girl..mostly doing the tings out rlc..

9 hours ago, Teddy 1 said:

remember I said that night was an aberration! there was obviously an added influence that made every female there act in a way that you haven't seen since that time. An ability to stay up for hours without getting drunk and no inhibitions whatsoever? You haven't seen that since nor will you see it again...I concede that I could be wrong but I ask that you point out to me where you've seen that behavior with the exception of Demid's visit?

Possible..the thing that were in that "water" they drink Probrably one of the reason for such wildness.