Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

OMG did someone died? Come on, people come and go! What ever the reason was, Megan has to go end of story. And so did Rebecca and “the guy in the room”, what I just found out. Maybe it has to do with the “Magical Night” last week, yes I have read something about it. Or maybe it has to do with family stuff.

No worries, before you know, maybe a new girl will show up before midnight. Yes I said maybe, because you never know what RLC have in mind with B2. No one stays there for ever, cheer up, it’s not the end of the world!! 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Oldman00 said:

OMG did someone died? Come on, people come and go! What ever the reason was, Megan has to go end of story. And so did Rebecca and “the guy in the room”, what I just found out. Maybe it has to do with the “Magical Night” last week, yes I have read something about it. Or maybe it has to do with family stuff.

No worries, before you know, maybe another girl will show up. Yes I said maybe, because you never know what RLC have in mind with B2. No one stays there for ever, cheer up, it’s not the end of the world!! 

Another girl already there.  Look at the table beside Lola.

7 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

To be perfectly honest, the "teasing" that is going on is so phony that it doesn't even appeal to me. The only possible genuine affection that I see is Anna and Carolina. And, I don't believe that Carolina will do anything beyond what any normal girlfriend would do with another - just some hugging and an occasional kiss.

It also doesn't appear to me that any one of these girls really has a clue as to how to perform real teasing for this kind of audience.

If they don't bring someone in who is mature enough and worldly enough to know how to stimulate the audience, the ratings for this apt will go down quickly.

All seeming attempts at putting on a good tease show seem to be start-stop, start-stop with no actual follow through.

Agree book,teasing it's nice when we are new in rlc..after some time and being the teasing always the same thing..just becomes almost boring..the thing it's an massage that leads to nothing for the 1000 times just isn't appealing.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, botika216 said:

De verdad que espero con impaciencia la apertura de la nueva web, y como funcione estos se van a tirar de los pelos y arrepentirse de lo mucho que se han burlado de los abonados con continuos mantenimientos.La estampida hacia la nueva web puede ser histórica y dejar a estos con sus V-T, D-D, C-S, S-H, M-S, Z-L, todos estos apartamentos que tanta gloria les están dando.

La concorrencia es siempre una cosa buena.Rlc it's two much on the confortable side..D&d and v&t (just two exemples) are always desrespecting rlc users by going or to balcony without cam or being outside the house for long periods..nothing like other company make her presence felt..and rlc starting respecting more us the clients.

1 hour ago, evian said:

The visitor seems very comfortable and uninterested with the cameras, anybody seen her before? 

She was in apartment some days ago,when the dude was in it etc.She seems Lola friend so not an good thing if she it's the new resident..

3 minutes ago, ruyelio said:

¿Cómo yo puede ver reallifecam?

desde hace varios días se pregunte cerrar sesión si quiero ver levas gratuitas

Ruyelio, si eres de España. España está bloqueada desde hace una semana. RLC hijos de puta no quieren a España. Jajajajajaj.

:heart::heart::heart: Amo CC y mis compañeros. Gracias a todos. 100 Mensajes, felicidades para mi os amo a todos

Cristina.