Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't think it's an stupid ideia at all book,rlc want most girls from countries like Russian etc..why they won't wire more girls from Spain,Italy and even Portugal etc  it's beyound me..they could stay more time(basically the time rlc wanted) and usualy girls from Spain are super open minded same about Italians etc,not the same can be said about some girls we seen from the countries they recruit usualy,and of course would be more variety,an Latin girl it's very different from an Russian or an Ukrainian one,same about one Asian one,would be nice to have more variety of ethnicities etc.

I would love to see some hot spanish girl and a progressive Oriental (like from Japan, China or Korea). It would be interesting to see more of how the different cultures interact. One thing is for sure, though. RLC has already opened up my mind to the beauty that can be found in Russia and the Ukraine. :-)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

I would love to see some hot spanish girl and a progressive Oriental (like from Japan, China or Korea). It would be interesting to see more of how the different cultures interact. One thing is for sure, though. RLC has already opened up my mind to the beauty that can be found in Russia and the Ukraine. :-)

Agree,would love too see an open minded minded oriental couple in rlc,or just the girl hehe,I found one of the interest things of rlc was seing the Russian and Ukraine etc drinks and foods,more limits way in barca places and full way in apartments that are in those countries,even they day by day and entertainments are also curious to see,so an Asian couple etc would be very interesting,if cast correctly of course,well maybe someday we gona get some lucky in this,but no big hopes.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone seen "El Beardo" the bearded one lately.  I have become convinced that he is from the same location that most of the girls are from and that they all interacted with him there. Perhaps even partied with him. He is most likely the RLC contact person that got them to Barcelona. This would explain why they all seemed to know him when he first appeared at the apartments. I don't know his responsibility within RLC and the girls may not be sure of how important it is to be nice to him. But they seem to have given him the benefit of the doubt and are all being friendly. After after all they do

not want to pay for their own trip home

I am also not convinced that he had anything to do with drugs that may have been present at the Wednesday night party. I am also not convinced that there were any hard drugs at that party, The loosening of inhibitions can be attributed to too much alcohol. He is basically a nice guy in my opinion. We may see him again in six months or so time when he has earned enough for another RLC paid vacation unless he is also involved in negotiating leases or maybe a trouble shooter.

48 minutes ago, me2hk said:

Has anyone seen "El Beardo" the bearded one lately.  I have become convinced that he is from the same location that most of the girls are from and that they all interacted with him there. Perhaps even partied with him. He is most likely the RLC contact person that got them to Barcelona. This would explain why they all seemed to know him when he first appeared at the apartments. I don't know his responsibility within RLC and the girls may not be sure of how important it is to be nice to him. But they seem to have given him the benefit of the doubt and are all being friendly. After after all they do

not want to pay for their own trip home

I am also not convinced that he had anything to do with drugs that may have been present at the Wednesday night party. I am also not convinced that there were any hard drugs at that party, The loosening of inhibitions can be attributed to too much alcohol. He is basically a nice guy in my opinion. We may see him again in six months or so time when he has earned enough for another RLC paid vacation unless he is also involved in negotiating leases or maybe a trouble shooter.

The barcelona contact has up to this point been Nora,  will the bearded wonder show up again one day?  who knows but going by the translations he was just a friend of lola's that was visiting.

• Upvote 1