Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Me too, none of the others would be enough to keep me paying

well all of the others have established couples in them, and they "play" quite a bit in comparison to the barca apartments. For me I guess its the thrill of the chase in the barca apartments and waiting and wondering what will happen next. Off topic slightly there has been some dram in the other places that kept my interest as well (fights arguements and such)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well enjoy the girls tonight, ive an early start tomorrow so i will have to miss the rest of the entertainment if there is any. 

night sulzer- see you tomorrow

okay at the risk of getting in trouble. If belle truly is seeking approaval from lola (and it does appear that she is), it could be because she wants to make money doing this, as it appears carolina has if speculation is to be believed. So maybe Belle is looking to lola for guidance on how to make that happen

Sulzer and DES. Je comprends votre point de vue, surtout Sulzer. Cela fait 3 fois qu'il se passe une soirée un dimanche soir! Moi aussi je bosse demain, et c'est très chiant qu'elles fassent leur soirée ce soir encore, j'ai loupé les autres, mais ce soir je compte rester...Tant pis pour le boulot, pour une fois!! lol

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Sulzer and DES. I understand your point of view, especially Sulzer. This is 3 times it happens one evening on a Sunday night! I also bump tomorrow, and it's very annoying that they do their evening tonight again, I missed the others, but tonight I plan to stay ... So much for the job, for once !! lol

Yes these girls need to get their priorities right. You rest during the week and party on the weekend.:dodgy: I guess they didn't get the text.:biggrin: