Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Been away for the weekend but logged in last night to what appeared the beginnings of 4 way massage orgy only to be thwarted by Belle the cam blocker and to some extent Stella. I thought at the time Belle doesn't have a clue but then it was possibly all well choreographed by Lola when they were all assembled in the common toilet prior to the event and she was told to place herself strategically in front of cam #8 to act as the blocker. One positive point to come out of last night though was the actions of Carolina demonstrating her massage skills squeezing and opening the bum cheeks of her recipients. Things started to improve until lo and behold the bloody ghost appears again and Madam Lola takes on the role of the friggin' exorcist. An evening of great potential that was sadly diluted by the actions of what are now proving to be serial prick teasers.

You tought that were an night with great potencial...with Lola..Carolina and even Stella to less extend  there..things will be nothing more than an tease..most Probrably orquestrated by the mistress Lola..my honest opinion it's best chances of things happen..more than just the rutinal teases..its barca1 and Belle and the new girls..

19 minutes ago, Zinc said:

its so scary that soon Lola will leave...probably in two weeks...even she is not able to pull off much with these girls...yest only she had the guts to get a front massage still none of the girls really touched her boobs...on top of that RLC  keeps on hiring boring girls like Lima.....

main event yest was the same old massage followed by nude girls getting rid of evil spirits....

Plus RLC makes blunders by putting the girls in wrong apartment...Milena should have been with Caro and Lola..all three of them have a naughty bone in them..a bit of ecstasy would really light them up...

If someone like Irma doesnt return then next 3 months would be mobile, tv, exercise, going out/coming late, sleeping, massages and baths....:confused:

Mmm..don't agree at all..maybe she indeed makes a lot of the massages etc happen..but most of the time they are boring and with her commanding everything and everyone,and talking talking..the best night was with the hairy dude in it..and Anna was with him in bed..and Lola as usualy step up and blocked a lot of the things..from my part glad she it's leaving in some weeks..prefer the girls to be free,do wat they want,without an unattractive mistress comanding it..and regard Lola guts..she it's mostly talk and no real thing..look at her bates covered..then look at Stella or a lot of other barca girls...

Just now, ze81 said:

Mmm..don't agree at all..maybe she indeed makes a lot of the massages etc happen..but most of the time they are boring and with her commanding everything and everyone,and talking talking..the best night was with the hairy dude in it..and Anna was with him in bed..and Lola as usualy step up and blocked a lot of the things..from my part glad she it's leaving in some weeks..prefer the girls to be free,do wat they want,without an unattractive mistress comanding it..and regard Lola guts..she it's mostly talk and no real thing..look at her bates covered..then look at Stella or a lot of other barca girls...

i sort of agree with you.esp the bearded and anna part...basically only through ecstasy these girls really put up a show...but the thing is..Lola seems to be planning something now and then..even if boring...rest of the girls are happy just spending their time doing nothing at all..we have Stella and Lima..who are effectively ecstasy proof...bella is really cute and funny (but she is similar to Ilona...funny, nude and not very sexual in nature...just likes to fool around usually)...

this leaves us with Caro and Melina...they have potential and they are friends...but difficult to see them together..like Caro and Stella got a chance last week which Stella blew away...in conclusion ecstasy is required surely....

• Upvote 1

and here we have another conundrum. Lola took her daily shower and gave kitty a good wash then spent the next two hours applying her make up and looking as if she was doing her usual preparations for a hot date but then she dressed just in holey jeans and a top but applied bright red lipstick that matched her bra colour. Belle also showered and made herself up to look pretty good as did Stella even though it's her wrong week. Before she left, Lola put a new sim card into her phone and they left carrying two of the extendable poles for taking distance selfies. The three of them left at 16.11 hrs looking very hot which is too late for a so called photo shoot but selfie photos is what will undoubtedly being taking so it makes you wonder where and maybe in the company of others? 

Still since we've been told now that we cannot form an opinion on what they might be doing outside the apartment, I guess we cannot speculate on this latest bout of suggestive behaviour but it does make you think doesn't it. :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I start from the premise that all women are heterosexual, at best, uninhibited and sexual play (touches, kisses and caresses) is normal (or demands of the script), I personally do not care, either by a reason or another. It may be that at the peak of the game (or warmer), you can see touching or kissing a vulva, but even that is compressible, they are not made of stone. Even the most hetero women respond in these circumstances. As for how to make a living, I have always thought, that time living on floors or in different home, their way of life, is to show, inside the house, not outside. To me, that should be the premise, so I do not like people going out all night ... Or do things outside camera (supposedly), which do before the cameras ... It is also fair to say, that this happens less and less. And a fact, for those who want to know for informational purposes, 50 € an hour, nothing, between 200 € and 300 €, less commissions could be if they really were.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

and here we have another conundrum. Lola took her daily shower and gave kitty a good wash then spent the next two hours applying her make up and looking as if she was doing her usual preparations for a hot date but then she dressed just in holey jeans and a top but applied bright red lipstick that matched her bra colour. Belle also showered and made herself up to look pretty good as did Stella even though it's her wrong week. Before she left, Lola put a new sim card into her phone and they left carrying two of the extendable poles for taking distance selfies. The three of them left at 16.11 hrs looking very hot which is too late for a so called photo shoot but selfie photos is what will undoubtedly being taking so it makes you wonder where and maybe in the company of others? 

Still since we've been told now that we cannot form an opinion on what they might be doing outside the apartment, I guess we cannot speculate on this latest bout of suggestive behaviour but it does make you think doesn't it. :dodgy:

Only a small annotation to your words, and it's about taking showers Lola, is a small gynecological problem that has taken medication. Among other things, her intimate hygiene, should be more careful than it normally is. And sex, if she's had, should have a more careful hygienic habits than normal. Perhaps this, you can clarify something.