Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I saw her receive a text and she instantly went to remove it.

Wish that type of ting happened when clients complain to rlc that residents are hidden of cam for hours..would make them hide less and do more the thing on cams were it should be.

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yeah i feel you at one point stella threw a towel over one of the bathroom cams, i think rlc made them take it down

This has happened before and it is NOT them blocking the cam.

They simply hang a towel on the door to dry ( just like real life ) and when the door is part open / closed it gets in the way of the cam.

Now just imagine if YOU had 3 horny girls wanting to play with YOU, would you have your mind on the towel on the door? :biggrin:

Blame RLC for putting the cam in a place where real life events could lead to it being blocked.

• Upvote 3

Just now, F219 said:

Carolina was pointing and asking about the cams until Lola did some facesitting.  All Carolina.

im not placing blame on any one person they were all equally guilty, and as for the cams and the supposed shyness i call bullshit i will say it again they all knew what they were signing up for and where the money is coming from and why, the deliberate hiding was blatant disrepect to paying members

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If Belle ever returns to B1 it is about time she bated but for god's sake, will she ever do something in good light? The Goddess always chooses the best light and best position for us, that is why amongst that fantastic body, and willingness to learn about life the universe and everything, Leora is the Goddess.

You see more lit up kitty in a day from her than every single event night the Barcelona girls have ever managed.

She is very frustrating ! she is not shy in any way and has no inhibitions but yet still tries to cover up at times which makes no sense. I feel sorry for her that neither girl thought about getting her off she deserved at least that after her efforts to get Carolina off.That pussy fingering by Carolina on her must have got her horny as hell.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

Carolina was pointing and asking about the cams until Lola did some facesitting.  All Carolina.

Not only that situation F219,seen others that were all Stella iniciate of covering the thing..well her and basicaly all the girls did that.

1 minute ago, havingablast said:

They simply hang a towel on the door to dry ( just like real life ) and when the door is part open / closed it gets in the way of the cam.

Now just imagine if YOU had 3 horny girls wanting to play with YOU, would you have your mind on the towel on the door? :biggrin:

Blame RLC for putting the cam in a place where real life events could lead to it being blocked.

honestly i cant say where it was actually hung from or even what it was for sure, but it looked to be hanging from the cam itself and given all the "hiding" it was very suspicious

2 minutes ago, havingablast said:

That is correct 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She is very frustrating ! she is not shy in any way and has no inhibitions but yet still tries to cover up at times which makes no sense. I feel sorry for her that neither girl thought about getting her off she deserved at least that after her efforts to get Carolina off.That pussy fingering by Carolina on her must have got her horny as hell.

she wants lola and lola doesnt want her at least thats how it seems