Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Just now, longarm101 said:

i spoke quite heavily on the subject last night and those posts have been removed from the looks of it, there has been much discussion on the subject suffice to sat they did it, as has become their pattern and we may never know why

How do you guys write in the middle of all the action...loool...but yeah its strange....Lola has masks...that is fine...she seems to be in fetish,bdsm adn femdom type of stuff.. she had that creepy dance/music/erotica night with Rebecca and Megan...in masks..where she was dressed like a devil...but otherwise i dont understand...

as far as i know...the concept of masks during orgies has come from the parties of the rich and elite..where they wear masks to hide their identities...as they are all influential ppl and want to avoid scandals..plus it gives them more confidence...(movie Eyes Wide Shut is an example)...

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

How do you guys write in the middle of all the action...loool...but yeah its strange....Lola has masks...that is fine...she seems to be in fetish,bdsm adn femdom type of stuff.. she had that creepy dance/music/erotica night with Rebecca and Megan...in masks..where she was dressed like a devil...but otherwise i dont understand...

as far as i know...the concept of masks during orgies has come from the parties of the rich and elite..where they wear masks to hide their identities...as they are all influential ppl and want to avoid scandals..plus it gives them more confidence...(movie Eyes Wide Shut is an example)...

Have more than one monitor.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

im going to go out on a limb here and say the masks were in case someone they knew was watching

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

How do you guys write in the middle of all the action...

I commented on that last night. The chatter on here slows down when RLC heats up. People on here get a little preoccupied on doing something else lol

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Gnaryanus said:

By the way someone mentioned Leora before she is like the Queen of RLC

Not the Queen, that's Nora but Leora is the resident Goddess - above mere mortals. Definitely RLC's prize asset as she probably attracts the most visitors doing almost everything on freecam. The body, the intellect, the bating and her sheer dedication to nudity and her fans (although maybe Nelly outdoes her there) just put her out on her own.

Just now, In10se said:

I commented on that last night. The chatter on here slows down when RLC heats up. People on here get a little preoccupied on doing something else lol

thats true lol...but then again there all of us poor bastards on the free side that have nothing better to do than to post 

9 minutes ago, In10se said:

I have that massage video. It was the most horny Ive seen Anna up to that point. Then right when Irma took her panties off Anna kind of rolled over and ended it. Thats the way it looked to me.

hard to say, i have it too, needless to say i have watched it a lot, and anna planted big one on irma and it looked like irma kissed her back then more rubbing and nothing......all or irma's massages were like that, and on the subject am i wrong or did irma and ilona have a conversation once during this last visit and one of them said they didn't like to lick pussy?