Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

They didn't accept her before. They're not going to now.

She doesn't need any acceptance from the girls, she with them on very good terms from the beginning of her stay.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would not expect much from Belle just saw her stood in front of the TV she still looks poorly to me

Probably too early for her - a good night sleep and nothing going wrong and tomorrow could be a special night - of course only a special one for me if I see lots of My Belle and her sweet kitty but I am sure a lot of you don't mind the other girls performing well.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Zinc said:

and what is the deal with Milena...she almost pulled off an Irma when on her very second night..she started bating in her room and acting all horny...since then she is just running a hollywood filmfest...

She had the same inspiration as me on that second night, but then her OCD and control freakery made sure that source of excitement would never work again.

Can't believe this my second post praising Lola but she has brought a sense of calm to My Belle whatever her motives and has in fact done some good providing someone for Belle to feel safe with. How safe is a matter of opinion but whatever the motives clearly My Belle feels reassured by tonight's support.

• Upvote 2

It is now so great to see Belle back in B2 again, and it is also good to see Lola sit by her side, giving Belle a calm and some security to get to relax a bit more. Although there may be tension in the air in between them. So good to see their closeness again. Now we can just enjoy the beauty of life they now have anyway. ✨???

• Upvote 1

Well im home to see Belle still sound asleep on the couch, hope she is sleeping well and she feels better today. Bits i caught last night changed my mind a bit on Lola, she seemed very comforting to Belle staying up with her watching the tv and saw her fetch her a drink and some pills.