Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Just now, Benfold said:

Well that's your decision, and I respect it. These girls and guys are happy to have sex with other beautiful girls and guys and they do not feel bad about it after. That is their decision and you should respect that

Agree Benfold. I hate people who morally judge others and I have only done it here regarding the other girls' failure to stop Caro going out.. I hate the fucking moral police, whatever you may think i sound like some of the time.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

People on here speak like sexuality is black and white - you either like girls, or you like guys, there is no middle ground. We already know that Stella has had sex with a girl before (she spoke about it in Barca 1) and she'll probably do it again. When you're horny and open-minded it doesn't matter the sex of the person you are with, as long as they make you feel good

3 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Because she had sex with a guy, she can't fancy girls too? Makes no sense to me...

Well, the fact is that Stella in a night did more with a guy just met than all the girls in the house say it clearly, I am just watching the events.Kamila and Kristy are other examples.

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well that's your decision, and I respect it. These girls and guys are happy to have sex with other beautiful girls and guys and they do not feel bad about it after. That is their decision and you should respect that

I agree with you. I just wondering why they all do it bareback without condom...Doesn't seem very wise, in my opinion.

• Upvote 1