Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

So you are three hours ahead of the BC apts. action for them starts 11 pm their time and all night so about  2am I guess for you. You are two hours ahead of K&K, Kam and Kristy when they bring home someone its around 1am their time about 3am your time it appears.

Thank you kenny1940 for the Info !! I guess I'll have to pass as i have work in the morning and i usually come back home at around 8 PM.Can't afford to stay awake all night as that can hamper my work.

Maybe someone will be brave enough someday to post some 'action' for us who just cant watch.

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmmm..Mask and lingerie in daytime???looks like Lola was left unsatisfied yest night....

Just before a few days (or weeks) i was very unsure about her being in this apartment. ... Now, it seems that we could be happy to have her there. ... :)

• Upvote 2

Just now, MrBox said:

Just before a few days (or weeks) i was very unsure about her being in this apartment. ... Now, it seems that we could be happy to have her there. ... :)

i have supported her throughout...what i have felt is that ppl mostly on this forum go for the appearance...if they find the girl attractive then they tend to call her interesting and defend her...i think after Irma, Anna and Caro..Lola is most interesting..not at all attractive but she knows how to have fun...

i know most ppl will disagree with me..but Ilona was one of the most boring girls ever,,all her interesting moments were due to Irma...plus K&K were fun for a while but then their life was pretty much a repetition ...i for one was not at all excited when i saw them getting a separate apartment of their own...just my point of view...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zinc said:

i have supported her throughout...what i have felt is that ppl mostly on this forum go for the appearance...if they find the girl attractive then they tend to call her interesting and defend her...i think after Irma, Anna and Caro..Lola is most interesting..not at all attractive but she knows how to have fun...

i know most ppl will disagree with me..but Ilona was one of the most boring girls ever,,all her interesting moments were due to Irma...plus K&K were fun for a while but then their life was pretty much a repetition ...i for one was not at all excited when i saw them getting a separate apartment of their own...just my point of view...

Yes. ... I also belong to the group of people that prefere nice looking and not to old girls in RLC. ... At least with Lola, this was maybe not very fair. ... Anyway, RLC should stick to the good looking girls as much as posible. 

You should not underestimate the power or Ilona. She is fun (also with a lot of crazy time) and a bit like Belle. ... At least I would like to see her back. :)

• Upvote 2