Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Nora has many talents and probably top three lower bodies in RLC history. Personality wise she was very nosy and bitchy didn't like that at all. Good riddance, but she is a top contributor to RLC and is very talented. Don't miss her. Belle is way cuter

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Thorhart said:

She is by far more beautiful and more interesting than any of the girls who are at the moment in the two Barcelona apartments.

She is or was very beautiful and interesting, but the some of the current girls share this qualities. ... I would love so her back, but she seems to be done. ... Now, it is time to watch nice girls als Stella, Bella, ... It is no competion. :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Nora has many talents and probably top three lower bodies in RLC history. Personality wise she was very nosy and bitchy didn't like that at all. Good riddance, but she is a top contributor to RLC and is very talented. Don't miss her. Belle is way cuter

Beautiful body but more importantly she loved sex.. I miss her big time. I know that's not popular to say, but I never really cared about being popular...

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think Stella and Caro are more beautiful but nowhere near as interesting. Nora is a class above in every other respect and even can make herself up to outshine those other 2. My Belle is one of those girls who can go from captivating to ordinary very quickly but that's part of the fascination - when she has a hair flowing on the dance floor she looks incredible but most of time she's the girl next door or your little sister.

Girl next door yes but the little sister thing doesn't work.:blush: J/K I know what you mean.:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Girl next door yes but the little sister thing doesn't work.:blush: J/K I know what you mean.:biggrin:

They seem to be having a great time on the balcony. Frankly I hope the rest of Barca 2 doesn't come over... But they probably will...

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Let's see...Belle is out and Stella is at B1 and appears to be getting along fine.    Interesting...pondering-smiley-emoticon.gif

that's because stella and milena both got fucked last nite-now they have something in common!!!

• Upvote 1