Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

Just now, longarm101 said:

thtas whatr i'm waiting to see as well, but didnt belle already get paid out for her time??? if so she might not have an option to stay and then theres the visa thing to consider

She received an envelope, but she then gave that to Lola. Usually when the girls are leaving they go over receipts and paperwork. For a start, I haven't seen Belle look at her passport yet, which is always very noticeable as they check it thoroughly 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

She received an envelope, but she then gave that to Lola. Usually when the girls are leaving they go over receipts and paperwork. For a start, I haven't seen Belle look at her passport yet, which is always very noticeable as they check it thoroughly 

thats true and the only one i've seen do that so far is milena oddly enough

5 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

The guy is a creep. He is constantly checking Caro out and today he kept following her into her room.

if you saw yest...all three creeps wanted Caro...the first guy was staring at her ass like crazy while in the kitchen..and they all were gossiping abt her sheepishly after she left the kitchen...i think the fact that all three wanted her no one was able to get her...he is still trying...

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't think she minds this guy, or Stella or Lima. Obviously Milena is a different story

She just not rude about it. But her body language is clear she's not the least bit interested. 

• Upvote 1

You know what, I like this guy who is here now. He's been a gentleman to Stella all day (in between fucking her!) he's been respectful to the other girls (I don't care if he looked at their arses, all of you would do the same,) he just passed Belle a blanket and last night, when Stella tried to take the blanket off Belle whilst she slept on the couch, he stopped her and made sure Belle kept the cover.

He's a cool guy, and I'm glad he's making Stella happy

• Upvote 1