Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Lima is not even going to get undressed. She is to drunk to get back up off the bed.

The most impressive thing that's happened in the last few days is the unselfishness of Carolina. She asked Lola if she could sleep with her in order to give Lima a bed to sleep in. I will never look at her the same again. You will always be one of my favs although you will never know it....

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

The most impressive thing that's happened in the last few days is the unselfishness of Carolina. She asked Lola if she could sleep with her in order to give Lima a bed to sleep in. I will never lookout her the same again. You will always be one of my favs although you will never know it....

That or she didn't want to get thrown up on

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

The most impressive thing that's happened in the last few days is the unselfishness of Carolina. She asked Lola if she could sleep with her in order to give Lima a bed to sleep in. I will never lookout her the same again. You will always be one of my favs although you will never know it....

yeah that was pretty big of het : way to step up caro !!!!  

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

thye were telling her to go lay down in caroline's room they have been trying to get her to lay down since she got there

In the beginning she asked if she could lie down and Carolina refused but after thinking about it for an hour or so after her shower she then came to Lola and asked if she could sleep in her bed so that Lima could take hers..