Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

the thing im trying to get my head wrapped around is what is going on with lima??? She doesnt do anything but read and drink tea for days, she stays out of all the bullshit, then out of the blue for two days running she gets fucked up beyond belief

any thoughts???

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

the thing im trying to get my head wrapped around is what is going on with lima??? She doesnt do anything but read and drink tea for days, she stays out of all the bullshit, then out of the blue for two days running she gets fucked up beyond belief

any thoughts???

I've been trying to figure her out and for the life of me I haven't been able to. 

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I've been trying to figure her out and for the life of me I haven't been able to. 

me either....i think we all agreed when she got to b-1 that she looked to have come from a hard background, but thats as far as anyone has gotten with it

i cant believe this ...... i am actually sitting here nervous because i'm afraid lima is going to get up and wander out of the apartment......i really dont think she knows what world she is in right now ...... and its doubtful she will remember any of this in the morning

Just now, legrandrobert said:

As soon as an alcoholic takes his or hers first drink, he can't stop untill he or she is completly drunk.

normally i would agree but she would have been drinking pretty much the whole time......although she does have some kind of secret stash in the kitchen she keeps going to........when i think of alcoholic behavior i think of elisa

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

As soon as an alcoholic takes his or hers first drink, he can't stop untill he or she is completly drunk.

maybe she was recovering and did not tell anyone and being around all of this made her fall off the wagon....its quite plausible