Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, happyone said:

we have a pattern developing here i think.  Stella just gave a fucking performance-her last and only.   Polya when she left rode out with a bang.  These are the most recent-but i remember more-just not who.

Sooooooooo if one of your favorite girls does something really unexpected-------could be her finale and might be leaving!!!!!

You forgot Anna when she left the first time after the new year massage with Irma (I don't recall her doing anything extreme this time before she left); Danaya with her erotic display on her bed after the prawn and booze party and she left the next day; Irma and Ilona when they left the last time and the dildo plays, so the pattern has been there for more than a year that I can recall. I guess if Milena's epic shag performance the other day is anything to go by then she should be on her way out as well but she's just arrived so hopefully there is more to look forward to from her.

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

You forgot Anna when she left the first time after the new year massage with Irma (I don't recall her doing anything extreme this time before she left); Danaya with her erotic display on her bed after the prawn and booze party and she left the next day; Irma and Ilona when they left the last time and the dildo plays, so the pattern has been there for more than a year that I can recall. I guess if Milena's epic shag performance the other day is anything to go by then she should be on her way out as well but she's just arrived so hopefully there is more to look forward to from her.

your recollection is better than mine-thank you for the additional info

A new table is needed in B2. This would be a padded exercise or massage table. It should be located in some central area and bright lighting is required. At least one and better two dedicated cameras are needed focused and zoomed on the table to view all of the happenings on the table in detail. Candles should not be used as the primary source of light because they tend to confuse the night/vision cameras and cause needless switching on and off.

The new table could be used for massages as they have been doing on the dining room table. It would remain in place and require no set up. The lighting and improved camera coverage would help.

The table cold also be used for various other purposes such as exercises or :

* A waxing table where “Brazilian style waxing” could be done on an at home kits.

* Any “show and tell” sessions that would have the female genitalia in view.

The residents should be encouraged to come up with other ideas for shows using the new table with improved lighting.

I would appreciate any comments on this proposal and how we might get the idea to

RLC for their consideration.