Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never saw Lola so obsessed with her phone like she was yesterday...didnt even let Reb sleep....and now she is equally obsessed with toning her stomach muscles...i think she is preparing for her normal life back home...creating contacts...increasing her physical appeal etc...

BIG QUESTION....Who will be responsible for the magic powder? Will RLC discontinue its use? Without that the girls will never do anything wild....also who will be the leader after Lola...? Both Reb and Caro are followers by nature...

The only time the pills/powder was taken in Lola's absence was when Caro/Stella took it...and i think that time also it was Stella's decision as she was under pressure to perform...i feel bad to say this...but we will be needing ecstasy or something similar...

12 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Jasmine has the potential to be naughty I guess.. and good to see Reb being more social this time round....

She looks very promising..but only gona delivery all the potencial in barca2..b1 other two girls are beyond boring.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She looks very promising..but only gona delivery all the potencial in barca2..b1 other two girls are beyond boring.

I agree but then the problem will be the same again...too many girls in Barca 2 at a time...i am looking forward to some good one on one action...Anna/Irma had that chance then Caro/Stella had that chance....both times the end result was bad....

Milena tries to be too oversmart....on her 2nd night she tried to pull off an Irma but bating in an awkward way...now it seems it was just a performance...plus that party night with those 3 creeps she messed up really bad....those guys couldnt get girls and the girls were not comfortable...she was lucky that she was able to buy Stella/Caro support in exchange for that powder...which i believe was different than what the girls have been having earlier...it made Caro sleepy and drunk like...rather than horny...

The pills she took in barca 1 last week and the ones she took with Stella were totally different..she was in the mood right away