Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

I never saw Lola so obsessed with her phone like she was yesterday...didnt even let Reb sleep....and now she is equally obsessed with toning her stomach muscles...i think she is preparing for her normal life back home...creating contacts...increasing her physical appeal etc...

BIG QUESTION....Who will be responsible for the magic powder? Will RLC discontinue its use? Without that the girls will never do anything wild....also who will be the leader after Lola...? Both Reb and Caro are followers by nature...

The only time the pills/powder was taken in Lola's absence was when Caro/Stella took it...and i think that time also it was Stella's decision as she was under pressure to perform...i feel bad to say this...but we will be needing ecstasy or something similar...

You're joking right? You really want the girls to be drugged up just for your entertainment?

• Upvote 4

Just now, DES7469 said:

And does she appear to be her happy Pixie self?

She did not stay long enough to tell, she was smiling at her fone. Took a carrier bag and put in her hand bag and went out, probably for groceries.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She did not stay long enough to tell, she was smiling at her fone. Took a carrier bag and put in her hand bag and went out, probably for groceries.

Well at least we know she's still in Barc..