Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

8 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

not that i recall, seems she has always had some one to help

I didn't think so. 

It's been a while and not one of the four girls in Barca2 has pleased themselves yet. Don't think that has ever happened before. 

Orgies are fun but sometimes I'd like to see some one on none action. 

EDIT: I guess Lola has. Seems eons ago

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, F219 said:

Yes.  Right before her period, she had a session alone.  It was the night before the night.  That what ran her batteries down.  over 30 minutes under cover but when she came, her body twitch really hard.

She just held the vibe against her clit.

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Two things.  One, I thought I saw her shower this morning.  Not 100% sure.  Two, she might have more than 1 gray Calvin.  It might be a 3 pack.

bbsq69 follows belle so he knows her habits better then anyone if says 2 days and counting i believe him , plus this isnt first time she has gone like this without bathing

13 minutes ago, In10se said:

Has Lola ever bated alone?

I don't remember if she ever has.

She does but its not often. the few times i've caught her it's been for ridiculously long times like 30+ mins her last one she bated so long the batteries on her toy gave out so she just rolled over and slept

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

bbsq69 follows belle so he knows her habits better then anyone if says 2 days and counting i believe him , plus this isnt first time she has gone like this without bathing

No dispute here.  It might have been the morning before.  I know I saw her shower very recently.

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

I didn't think so. 

It's been a while and not one of the four girls in Barca2 has pleased themselves yet. Don't think that has ever happened before. 

Orgies are fun but sometimes I'd like to see some one on none action. 

i dont expect to see anything until the next change in tenants, i think rebecca is going to be one huge dud , until these two apartments get a one huge enema its going to be just more of the same i was happy about jasmine until i find out she knows caroline so now.....more of th same 

Just now, longarm101 said:

i dont expect to see anything until the next change in tenants, i think rebecca is going to be one huge dud , until these two apartments get a one huge enema its going to be just more of the same i was happy about jasmine until i find out she knows caroline so now.....more of th same 

unless carolina and she are secret lovers!!!! and are willing to come out of the closet!!!

3 minutes ago, delong1 said:

She does but its not often. the few times i've caught her it's been for ridiculously long times like 30+ mins her last one she bated so long the batteries on her toy gave out so she just rolled over and slept

Thank you delong1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

Didnt kitek say something about Rebecca being embarrassed cause she found videos online of what she did with meagen and belle? If that's true she won't be doing anything but taking up space. 

Unless of course Stella left her stash behind and someone finds it lol