Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

think the Dark Lady of the Sith is planning to bore us all to death so she can claim that bloke filled coke filled parties are the only possible entertainment. The night is still very young though. Mine that Jasmine is fine. She reminds me of someone, maybe a hybrid Zoya/Tabu or Jenny without the lips. Whatever great arse, great tits, pretty face and pixie height. I am committed to My Belle though.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I know every one got excited to see rebecca come back....but im sorry i dont see this as a good thing at all....the last time she really did not do much except for the party and she flipped out about it and left right after, she has already indicated she does not intend to do anything this time but wants to stay longer (i guess to enjoy the free ride) ...i really dont see her doing much and once lola leaves she will do even less (lola seems to have a calming effect on her)  

It is pure speculation that she flipped out.... end of story!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

Didnt kitek say something about Rebecca being embarrassed cause she found videos online of what she did with meagen and belle? If that's true she won't be doing anything but taking up space. 

Unless of course Stella left her stash behind and someone finds it lol

Rumor Control has it that rebecca has shut down her VK account and made her instagram private  because of it