Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

There are images of those games between Jazmin and Caroline?
When you arrive, and have passed the action, they only estabam on the sofa and holding hands. Something that surprised me.
But as they say, it is logical and can be up to normal girls know each other before entering here. Be aware that this is like everything, within a profession, in the end everyone knows, or has tranajado with someone, or someone who knows someone ... always works.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Every thing i hear from you guy's is guessing and speculation

Everyone said Rebecca left because of the shame and her boyfriend,if that's the case why did her b/f let her come back

Unless i hear it from Kitek or Yuri i don't believe it

kitek

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • kitek
  • Premium Member
  • 1,564 posts

Last night she visited Caroline who is her friend, they live in the same town.

Jasmin complained about Lima who in the morning slams the door all the time. Then they bitched about how she behaves and clothes she wears. Jasmin wants to be in the apartment with Caroline. Caroline tells her to ask Emperor and then keep coming and stick around.
Yesterday evening she talked with her boyfriend. From what I heard she told him about girls walking around naked in the apartment and she doesn't like that.

Her boyfriend wanted to come but she kept discouraging him. Of course there was no question if he wanted to stay with her.

Here is what Kitec posted in this Barc1 thread-new girl Jasmine.

There are pictures of Caroline games and Jazmin?
When I entered the house, but I saw them holding hands and Caroline with a mischievous smile on her face, stroking the arm Jasmine, like you do when you think no one is aware of your movements.

Just now, cacjc said:

Yeah i read that but it doesn't say anything about them being lesbian lovers like some people on here are sprouting they are friends

exactly the point-it says they are friends and that Jasmine has a boyfriend and does not like all the nudity!    

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

kitek

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • kitek
  • Premium Member
  • 1,564 posts

Last night she visited Caroline who is her friend, they live in the same town.

Jasmin complained about Lima who in the morning slams the door all the time. Then they bitched about how she behaves and clothes she wears. Jasmin wants to be in the apartment with Caroline. Caroline tells her to ask Emperor and then keep coming and stick around.
Yesterday evening she talked with her boyfriend. From what I heard she told him about girls walking around naked in the apartment and she doesn't like that.

Her boyfriend wanted to come but she kept discouraging him. Of course there was no question if he wanted to stay with her.

Here is what Kitec posted in this Barc1 thread-new girl Jasmine.

Yeah i read that but it doesn't say anything about them being lesbian lovers like some people on here are sprouting they are friends

• Upvote 1