Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Sorry i stay out of this. There was over 1000 email about the strange behavior going on in the 2 apt. I did't care what they did. What ever they did make the apt fun and now look at it. It boring now

I didn't like all the drugs things,said it were but didn't send any mail to rlc..already seen the cemitery b1 was in Vika,Rita etc time,and seen also the same in b2 when Megan and Amy were in start..so it's nice to have movment and funny moments,so many apartments in rlc with more or less boring real life..hope barca apartments continues giving some more fantasy moments etc,people watch barca house more for some reason..the real thing isn't always the most fun to see..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, timber said:

The night vision going out is annoying, but what do the conspiracy theorists think they're trying to hide?

Lola and Rebecca aren't having sex, you can listen for your self. It's almost certainly just a camera/software malfunction of some sort.

man I was jus joking LOL you all are so sirios 

• Upvote 1

Just now, cacjc said:

We pay to see them Zinc weather it's talking sleeping pussy licking or dildoing 

If RLC is listening...then Kitchen Cam 5 should be removed and placed on the balcony...and girls can use that kitchen area/table to pop the pills....:biggrin: