Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

so maybe she will replace lola when she will leave

Don't think so, cause that would leave 4 frozen peas in a pod here and only 2 frozen peas at Barc1 pod-and since Milena leaving on 10/29-RLC would have to get more frozen peas very fast.  lol

• Upvote 2

I can guarantee that when I have my dinner something will happen. Depressing day for me with My Belle seemingly prepared to lounge about only taking a shower if she is going out and OK so that dress is the definition of wardrobe malfunction but on her own I expected a lot more. I suppose she sees what Becca and Caro get away with and is waiting for a party - she could have had a party in her panties or better still out of her panties.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

BBsq did u see that she put on her calvin panties walked up and looked right at camera and put on her calvin bra and was thinking this is for you!!!!

... no it's not but she does look at the camera occassionally. You never catch The Goddess looking at the camera - a true professional she only points her pussy at it. 

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Surely her signature outfit. She needs retraining by Irma. perhaps she's practising for super hot prude pixie Jasmine.

she thinks-I read what you said bout me not changing my Calvins-I'll show you !!!!

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Surely her signature outfit. She needs retraining by Irma. perhaps she's practising for super hot prude pixie Jasmine.

I don't know but i hope they don't let pixie Ja move to B2. I fear that Pixie Belle may go a long with what she wants instead of doing her own thing.