Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, In10se said:

Did Jasmine just bring a little bag of coke in the bathroom? I swore I saw a straw with it. Whatever it was its on the bathroom toilet right now. Ill get a better look at it when she's done showering.

lol no. shes on her period and ripped it out of her panties and rolled it up before she went to bathroom

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmin honey you need to get over your insecurity about being naked around the other girls. if you can do it in the shower you can do with them. And let me tell ya on a 50 inch plasma screen those are some nice ta-tas.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, arnetveita said:

lol no. shes on her period and ripped it out of her panties and rolled it up before she went to bathroom

Okay.

Don't know why your laughing though. These girls have snorted up before. So you never know.

3 minutes ago, arnetveita said:

but she did not replace it with another pad or insert a tampon--just because a woman uses a pad does not mean she is on her period

It is obvious then clearly that all the girls in love Lola B2. and even now, when Jasmin is there in the evening, have discovered how the apartment works with the tight cohesion they have. Yes Lola gets every girl to relax completely and build up their strength in the self-confidence to be able to be themselves. I have actually just liked Lola even more, as each day passed. So it's totally sad that she probably have to leave soon. Love to you all inside B2 ✨?????

• Upvote 2

Just now, DES7469 said:

Jasmin honey you need to get over your insecurity about being naked around the other girls. if you can do it in the shower you can do with them. And let me tell ya on a 50 inch plasma screen those are some nice ta-tas.:biggrin: 

Man you are lucky 22" and I'm half blind.

Yeah but Milena doesn't give a fuck she just walks straight in on naked Jasmin and sits on her bed. Sadly no clear pussy and no revealing bend, but Jasmin is queen of the down blouse - there's so much down there.

• Upvote 1