Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

As much as I love Belle I think she should take her ass back home to B-1 to mend whatever rift with Milena or whatever the problem is.  She was hired by RLC to be a resident of B-1 not B-2. These B-2 girls are self centered and don't really care for her other than using her for their own gain.   

Edited by manbat321
mis spelled word
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

As much as I love Belle I think she should take her ass back home to B-1 to mend whatever rift with Milena or whatever the problem is.  She was hired by RLC to be a resident of B-1 not B-2. These B-2 girls are self centered and don't really care for her other than using her for their own gain.   

I don't think anyone has been abandoned so quickly. First Megan, the only other girl she could really relate to, then Stella who she got on well with moved, than Anna and Polya left on the same day. The replacement was someone older who was immediately attracted to her. It's no wonder she can't cope. At least she can seek protection from Lola and Stella and has a decent relationship with Caroline. She prefers B2 but not enough to seep with Lola.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, LaLaLand said:

"watching tv with one hand on their pussy" ... some times that's the way I watch TV ......like when the new McGyver comes on Friday

nothin wrong with it just funny seeing all three doing it 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, manbat321 said:

i agree she was hired to occupy b-1, but due the total lack of chemistry and the significant gap in age, i think if she was forced to go back she would just hide in her room all day or worse yet stay gone from the apt altogether. So as much as I agree with you at while she is at b-2 she has the possibility of doing something, at least as long as the "water" holds out :biggrin:

my guess is that sometime tomorrow belle will text or call lima to insure milena is gone from the apartment, and go back to b-1 long enough to grab fresh clothes and such then she will head back to b-2, it certainly seems like she intends to stay at b-2 until her time is done....... thats where all the good "water" is :dodgy: