Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

35 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Let's hope so but I also I hope it's not too long before she returns for another hopefully more visible "party". She's done a lot but we have seen little of it.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Belle aint going to leave this place she is lolling around again, she just does not want to go to B1.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

1614 Belle and Stella went out, Big Kiss from Belle to Lola

Hmmm. I do wonder if we'll see her and Stella collect Belle's stuff from B1 and maybe she'll keep her stuff in Polya's double room but continue to sleep on the couch. I hope not because I want to see more of her in B1 but the Milena rift is serious.

58 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

the length of their stay is in direct relation to the length of their visa, one month visa 30 days stay, 90 day visa 3 month etc.

FYI:

27Sep 2016

Civil liberties MEPs back plans to waive visa requirements for Ukrainians

Plans to waive visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens entering the Schengen area were approved by the Civil Liberties Committee on Monday. If approved by Parliament and Council, it will allow Ukrainians who have a biometric passport to enter the EU area without a visa for 90 days in any 180-day period, for business, tourist or family purposes. 

The resolution drafted by Mariya Gabriel (EPP, BG), was approved by 38 votes to 4 with 1 abstention. 

Ms Gabriel notes that the visa liberalisation dialogue has proven “an effective tool to promote difficult and far-reaching reforms”, particularly in the field of justice and internal affairs. Ms Gabriel points to the Association agreement between the EU and Ukraine, ratified by both Parliaments last year, and considers it a clear proof of the shared aspiration to achieve “a substantive rapprochement”.

17Sep 2016

EU To Vote On Ukraine Visa Liberalization In October

European Parliament President Martin Schulz says he hopes the bloc will vote on visa liberalization for Ukraine in October.

Schulz, speaking at an EU summit in Bratislava on September 16, said that before the European Parliament can vote on the issue, it must be approved by the parliamentary civil-liberties committee in a vote scheduled for September 29.

Ukraine, Georgia, Kosovo, and Turkey are all seeking visa liberalization to the EU’s Schengen zone this year.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

FYI:

27Sep 2016

Plans to waive visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens entering the Schengen area were approved by the Civil Liberties Committee on Monday. If approved by Parliament and Council, it will allow Ukrainians who have a biometric passport to enter the EU area without a visa for 90 days in any 180-day period, for business, tourist or family purposes. 

The resolution drafted by Mariya Gabriel (EPP, BG), was approved by 38 votes to 4 with 1 abstention. 

Ms Gabriel notes that the visa liberalisation dialogue has proven “an effective tool to promote difficult and far-reaching reforms”, particularly in the field of justice and internal affairs. Ms Gabriel points to the Association agreement between the EU and Ukraine, ratified by both Parliaments last year, and considers it a clear proof of the shared aspiration to achieve “a substantive rapprochement”.

17Sep 2016

European Parliament President Martin Schulz says he hopes the bloc will vote on visa liberalization for Ukraine in October.

Schulz, speaking at an EU summit in Bratislava on September 16, said that before the European Parliament can vote on the issue, it must be approved by the parliamentary civil-liberties committee in a vote scheduled for September 29.

Ukraine, Georgia, Kosovo, and Turkey are all seeking visa liberalization to the EU’s Schengen zone this year.

My Belle can stay forever ... OK that sounded creepy but

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

FYI:

27Sep 2016

17Sep 2016

wow, i did not know that thanks for the heads up

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW did anyone believe that Carolina caused Belle to orgasm. Caro probably orgasmed more than once and I'm not sure about Lola.

i dunno i can only go by what i read i wasnt able to see it

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW did anyone believe that Carolina caused Belle to orgasm? Caro probably orgasmed more than once and I'm not sure about Lola.

Don't think so. But Lola gave her a orgasm on the balcony