Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Don't think so. But Lola gave her a orgasm on the balcony

That was Caro on the balcony not Belle but we do know that Belle was subject to vigorous and sustained fingering by Caro.
They need that balcony cam.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That was Caro on the balcony not Belle but we do know that Belle was subject to vigorous and sustained fingering by Caro.
They need that balcony cam.

talking about Carolina, yes.----

Wow on B1 the TV showing a video with a topless boat party with fingers around the elastic of their knickers, Belle style. I do wonder if any of these afternoon events the girls attend where they pick up guy's numbers are like these. I can totally see them being topless entertainers - of course if I did see My Belle as a topless entertainer I'd probably fall off the boat.

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Don't think so. But Lola gave her a orgasm on the balcony

Why are you guys saying with such confidence abt orgasm on balcony....what/how did you guys see that? what exactly did u guys see?

11 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Why are you guys saying with such confidence abt orgasm on balcony....what/how did you guys see that? what exactly did u guys see?

Because when it happened, all the girls inside the Lolas bed, turned to looked and then asked, and clapping

• Upvote 1

Just now, horseshoejerry said:

You could hear it very clearly from cam 8. 

hmmm..although sounds awkward...that they would break away from the session..go out in the cold and finish is off in public with screams...

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

hmmm..although sounds awkward...that they would break away from the session..go out in the cold and finish is off in public with screams...

Lola came and got the dildo and went back out. There were no screams just moaning and " Da da da da!" then moan again. Screams happen in movies.

• Upvote 1