Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I see Lola is entertaining herself dancing on the chairs-no longer does anything for me-sorry Lola

If I could name 1 of the top 5 dumbest things that they do in this apt,,the habit and constant need to climb up on the table that you use to eat your food to dance...is right up there at the top.

I really don't get what part of their brain that keeps on telling them that this is a good idea,, and why they think that we would like or be entertained by this kind of behavior,,the apt cameras are already shitty enough where it keeps on cutting off their upper bodies,,,,so their dumb blonde moment is to make it even worse by really going out of Camera frame.

And girls I am not going to be calling you any names,,,but you make it very difficult to defend you when you keep on treating your furniture as if you are dancing on a stage at a certain type of club.

Please stop going on top of the chairs and tables,,,by the way I really hope that RLC has really good insurance and Workman's Comp when one of these ladies accidentally slips and bust their asses on the floor.:sleepy::dodgy:

• Upvote 3