Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

has every one been out from b-2 all day???

They all left in the afternoon and then Belle went back to B1 and filled a load of shopping bags. We preume she's come back maybe with Lima but the B2 girls aren't there.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

They all left in the afternoon and then Belle went back to B1 and filled a load of shopping bags. We preume she's come back maybe with Lima but the B2 girls aren't there.

yeah i joined the feed just as belle got back to b-1

Just now, longarm101 said:

i just want to see if lima ends up at b-2 tonight ,  i dont think anything is going to happen lola is still on her period 

She can still give ... and maybe recieve if she want to take the risk. Girls do but I have posted about that before.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

if lima does go to b-2 to hang with the girls milena gets wind of it we  might get to witness a good old cat fight

I think that's what upset Milena back at B1 - she was not a happy bunny. (HAPPY BUNNY OK?)

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Last orgy,Stella was on her period and has been active

Exactly but maybe they mean Lola's desire to be at the centre will make it difficult for her and so she won't play.

We deserve a show. Lola goes down on Lima, Belle goes down on Stella, lIma frigs Belle - that could work.