Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

UM & Stella packing = Stella/Belle swap since Belle will be back after she completes her assignment.

No idea why that happened. Mods remove the duplicates. Cheers.

RLC must know there are 2 types of party now and if they keep the guys over at B1 then the all girl orgy can continue at B2. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, stash said:

I don't believe it, I think it will be ok, but if it so it may be good, so at RLC may start getting back to couples.

The couples are boring and predictable. At least in these girl apartments, you hardly know whats going to happen from day to day

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

The couples are boring and predictable. At least in these girl apartments, you hardly know whats going to happen from day to day

They can be. But just when it looks like the girls are in a routine one or more of them will do something unexpected. 

Well I get up to find B2 in UM. From the post it sounds like Pixie Belle has go out to a meeting or something and Stella is packing. Now B1 is UM. 

The plot thickens or should we call this a cliffhanger.

Either way I got called off work so I'll be around to see what occurs.

Just now, Zinc said:

So maybe Stella Belle switching apartments?

Ok just checked old posts..this has already been discussed..i wouldnt mind a small vacuum period whereby Caro and Lola are alone for about a week.... :biggrin: