Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

16 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Concerning what Zinc said about the girls reading cc. Yesterday I made a comment about Carols butt having a good view in cam 12. She immediatly changed positions so her butt was towards the closet. So i believe they read cc to see what people are saying.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You better believe it. Not all do but certainly some. We even had this guy contacting us while at the parties of Nelly & Dasha.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Caro slow down, preserve some energy...or you will sleep by 12 again...

god I hope she does pass out then maybe the other girls can do something without having to cover it all up because caro is to shy, I so got over her that night she made the girls use a sheet to hide everything

17 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Concerning what Zinc said about the girls reading cc. Yesterday I made a comment about Carols butt having a good view in cam 12. She immediatly changed positions so her butt was towards the closet. So i believe they read cc to see what people are saying.

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You better believe it. Not all do but certainly some. We even had this guy contacting us while at the parties of Nelly & Dasha.

Leora contacted me 3 years ago because I was defending her here.  I asked her to do certain things on cam so I know it was her.  I am still friends with her.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Hey RLC people in flats like Nelly are not part of the organisation they just live rent free and that guy was just Nelly & Dasha's friend. I know people do suspect RLC of having agents here but I am not sure. Maybe Mr Box is just that kind of guy - probably like his positive attitude if you met him. LOL

Well we need to have some sort of weekly RLC insulting ritual....anyone who tries to avoid it or looks reluctant...then he is the mole amongst us...:dodgy:

On another note...Hey RLC Spy Guy...if you guys are not using pills in fear that some crazy dude will report u from here...We guarantee we will be witness against him...

Just now, F219 said:

Leora contacted me 3 years ago because I was defending her here.  I asked her to do certain things on cam so I know it was her.  I am still friends with her.

REALLY???? By that logic...waiting for Caro, Irma and Anna to contact me....on the flip side even Beardo might contact me:cry:

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

god I hope she does pass out then maybe the other girls can do something without having to cover it all up because caro is to shy, I so got over her that night she made the girls use a sheet to hide everything

I agree ...it was like she was giving birth....but she is super naughty and easily gets turned on...if there were only 2 girls then i dont think much hiding cud be done..plus the sheet will go away...Anna used to be shy...and noone seemed more shy than Megan....i think it was only coz of the dildo...and it was a sudden decision by her....

I had to go out for a couple of hours and now I see the white witch Milena at b-2 with Jasmin which under normal circumstances would have been a nice gesture to introduce Jasmin to the gang but me being a suspicious old bugger and trusting Milena one inch, here's how I see it:

Lola has been receiving and making phone calls since she opened her eyes this morning so I see this as preps for her imminent departure.

WW Milena is setting her stall to move into Lola's room when she leaves in order to have ultimate control of internal and external affairs

Rebecca and Belle are not happy with seeing Milena so there could be previous bad blood there or they know something we don't about the future.

Jasmin appears to know Carolina from their body language friendliness.

From her mannerisms, WW Milena is already holding court in what appears to be her normal bullying attitude and she is sly & manipulative.

We've already seen and heard how Milena has organised appointments and parties involving unsavoury male individuals

I sincerely hope I'm wrong on the above but I smell a rat

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Yea i fully support party pills here..even K&K should be introduced to it...not just for them but the beautiful guests that they always seem to have...(talking abt the girls only)

I agree K and K have some fine guests would love to see that