Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Adorable and beautiful Belle. If you can cope with a new unexplored day with us faithful followers, so it is probably best that you can quickly wash your face mask, and then crawl into your soft cuddly bed or out on the sofa, so you are full of energy tomorrow. We will still continue to follow you all deliciously beautiful inside B2, then we almost never turn out the bottom of our screens. Sleep well Belle once you fall asleep anyway. ????

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

That would be like Talking to Yourself.  :biggrin:

True but I may as well have been for all the good it did. Because these guys did just what I said they would. Set themselves up to be disappointed.

I do want to say Thank you to all of them for toning down the talk some today. (don't let that go to your head guys):biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Yes, I read that Lola's days are numbered, which I think is a really big loss for both the many out here, but also for the remaining girls inside B2. To say what you want about Lola, so all the girls liked her very much, even if Lola had their bad light. Nah, I have anyway liked her since day one. She has a sharp mind to be in control of everything and everyone, even Milena manage to try to put on her, but Lola has its beautiful girls behind her, while she calmly looking down at Milena and asks with a steady calm voice. "You wanted something Milena" Lola took out his innermost feelings for the mother to protect both their home and their lovely girls, which one has seen up to Lola every day, especially Belle. Yes Belle is very attached to Lola, so no wonder that Bella, was quietly when Lola last days of running out of steam. Nah, when Lola leave the captain role of this magnificent ship, it will probably remain in the dock for a while, before a like-minded captain stepping on board to liven up the crew and then take over the helm again. Milena will certainly like to also get their claws in B2 ship with, while still moored in the port of Barcelona. May the hell Lola time to come back and get a new ticket for driving the ship B2 safe waters, all to prevent another tragic Titanic accident to happen. The only thing that's wrong with this apartment, is that it apparently is little wrong, then it seems to have more negative neighbors around them than the small B1 has. Yes B1 then is not practical for some major celebrations not with a measly small sofa and an equally pitiful kitchen + only one bathroom, which has a blunt camera with low light. Yes this small rowboat fit captain Milena perfect in size to push on in.   I and all my girl and guy friends then have liked Lola rampage with all her wonderful beautiful girls on the bridge anyway. ????????????

• Upvote 3

It's just as well I like eggs after having to wipe it all off my face following the hopelessly wrong scenario call last night. The strains of hallelujah are still echoing around the churches of Barcelona lol.

On a more seriously note though, I fear all is not well with Lola. From the frequent flow of phone calls yesterday and the quite serious looking conversation with Rebecca in bed last night, it looks to me like she is concerned about something. She appears to be merely going through the motions to appease all at RLC and the fact she has not been drinking for the last two or three days and she is up and dressed early this morning starts to ring alarm bells. We know she is leaving within the next 7 days so that's sadly accepted. I just hope she doesn't have serious concerns at home that are worrying her.