Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

not only recharge but grow up a little too.

... and have a good wash LOL

Not got happen in 5 days  but maybe that trip will help her grow up. I don't think she handled it well and quite frankly I think over girls should have warned beforehand about what might happen because I don't think she had a clue.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you think RLC banning girls to show naked and had efusioni to punish them for having shown while pulled coca, maybe you have a little too much imagination, the girls do not do anything because do not want and I think RLC will do just the opposite, because it will encourage the show themselves, RLC has to make money

I don't think they have been banned from doing anything. I'd say RLC talked to them and told them to cool it with the drugs. And the girls figure and rightly so that if the viewers are going to complain and talk negative about what they were doing then there's no point in doing anything. So fuck'em see how they like it now.:shy:

• Upvote 2

Looking at Belle on Cam2 I can only say  "Smile!!!  You're on Candid Camera!!!

The show involved concealing cameras filming ordinary people being confronted with unusual situations, sometimes involving trick props, such as a desk with drawers that pop open when one is closed or a car with a hidden extra gas tank. When the joke was revealed, victims would be told the show's catchphrase, "Smile, you're on Candid Camera."

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

I don't think they have been banned from doing anything. I'd say RLC talked to them and told them to cool it with the drugs. And the girls figure and rightly so that if the viewers are going to complain and talk negative about what they were doing then there's no point in doing anything. So fuck'em see how they like it now.:shy:

Bonuses have been stopped - I think for RLC apartments. It's not just the girls but an over the top decision by RLC which the girls are naturally responding to. Most of them did nothing wrong. Only Milena for not seeing anything wrong with a situation she brought about it and Lola for not really stopping her and being the adult that she should have been with Caro and not standing up to Milena. I don't balme the boys they were bing boys although I think everyone's to blame for letting Caro leave in that state - poor friends. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I think RLC would have said cool it with the drugs if people complained or not, they have their business to protect. Yeah the girls probably dont like it but im sure things will improve again in time

• Upvote 2