Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Looks like Belle is going for the shower. Maybe? Okay a hair wash anyway.

Hair wash but those CK's are stuck to Belle now they will take some removing. Surely if she was going to shower she would have done it all at once.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Hair wash but those CK's are stuck to Belle now they will take some removing. Surely if she was going to shower she would have done it all at once.

nope some girls wash hair then shower-as Belle is doing now

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And the hair wash. Will My Belle ever come back. Fuck Milena - if she hadn't arrived Belle would be very different now.

If only Anna had done longer then we would have been ok. I don't hate Milena i just resent what happened with Belle.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bonuses have been stopped - I think for RLC apartments. It's not just the girls but an over the top decision by RLC which the girls are naturally responding to. Most of them did nothing wrong. Only Milena for not seeing anything wrong with a situation she brought about it and Lola for not really stopping her and being the adult that she should have been with Caro and not standing up to Milena. I don't balme the boys they were bing boys although I think everyone's to blame for letting Caro leave in that state - poor friends. 

I don't blame the guys. I blame Milena for bring the guys. When the girls decided to party they weren't interested in having guys around. 

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I don't blame the guys. I blame Milena for bring the guys. When the girls decided to party they weren't interested in having guys around. 

Yes and Lola did not want them there but Milena was persistent and she won.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes and Lola did not want them there but Milena was persistent and she won.

Yup every time a guy shows up things go to crap. Beard guy was the only exception because he was Lola's friend. And that was a close one till they figured he was basically harmless.