Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all you.

f the girls have a guy, it means that even without their advice, she decided to participate in the project RLC and therefore earn much money in no time.
Their guy knows. So why not wanting to show, knowing that they are notified in advance?
Regarding the approach with the other girls, on the contrary, they should be happy to see their girlfriend with a slight tendency bi, a priori, it is the dream of every guy!
So I do not understand their attitude, staying either at the computer or on the phone with them! Let it show, or they remain in the arms of their guy. !! .. my opinion

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

There's really not much to those panties. The sink thing is likely easier.:biggrin:

what about other clothing?

sure they can wash their knickers with other clothing?

perhaps they think they don't need to wash their clothes with frequent showers?!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

perhaps they think they don't need to wash their clothes with frequent showers?!

Got me. Women go figure.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

they could do like Tabu does in Z&L apt-just shower with them on!!! lol

• Upvote 1

Well I see talking happening. I really think a lot of you need to have a little patience. They have day to day things to deal with. It's not about a show every night or day. Or when ever you thing it should be.

• Upvote 3