Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Just now, longarm101 said:

I think the guys showing up with their own stuff increased the risk exponentially , 

Yes....i think all RLC members would be unanimous that those three guys were awkward and that should not have happened...even ignoring the drugs...those guys just should not have been there...on Beardo...we had divided opinion...but on those guys..it was awkward....or probably they can go to Barca 1 and have sex if they want...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle though had a good reason - we really don't need to go into it again - and had built up a good rep whereas Jasmine has done absolutely fuck all arriving except look stunning. She goes to bed before 11, shuts the door, gets up at 10 and then does?????? This project is one, particularly, in Barcelona were the audience wants to see flesh or action. I am sorry to say that Rebecca now seems in the same boat although her leg was twitching a lot when reunited with Belle's pussy earlier today. Milena and Lima I want gone for different reasons, although bothe have at least understood what they are here for and cover up Caro is only hanging on due to her looks and past record.

i agree about belle , I will stick by my opinion that jasmine is a brunette caro (very self centered and a waste of time and space) , Milena and lima have their issues but have done as much as anyone else here (event for event) caro is useless she spends all day looking at herself in the mirror and is more impressed with her own looks than anything else (im surprised she doesnt stare at herself and bate) rebecca once again a total waste of time , unless these girls are in barcelona to meet other obligations outside of RLC I cannot for the life of me understand why RLC would bring back dead weight time and time again

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Yes....i think all RLC members would be unanimous that those three guys were awkward and that should not have happened...even ignoring the drugs...those guys just should not have been there...on Beardo...we had divided opinion...but on those guys..it was awkward....or probably they can go to Barca 1 and have sex if they want...

yeah beardo was just weird and im still not convinced that he wasnt somehow associated with RLC. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I would wish My Belle would actually go to her bed but the light in that room does her no favours.

that room sucks , i think belle is holding out for a better room technically that room is rebeccas.......oh i stand corrected iti s belles room sorry i will shut the fuck up now    lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle though had a good reason - we really don't need to go into it again - and had built up a good rep whereas Jasmine has done absolutely fuck all arriving except look stunning. She goes to bed before 11, shuts the door, gets up at 10 and then does?????? This project is one, particularly, in Barcelona were the audience wants to see flesh or action. I am sorry to say that Rebecca now seems in the same boat although her leg was twitching a lot when reunited with Belle's pussy earlier today. Milena and Lima I want gone for different reasons, although bothe have at least understood what they are here for and cover up Caro is only hanging on due to her looks and past record.

Too right Belle had a valid reason for the move, Jasmin does not really have a case to move, im afraid she is no Belle and from what we know will stop Belle been naked again if she tries to invade B2. Maybe Jasmin did ask the Emperor and he said no as she never went over there today. 

I wont be around much for a few days as im away for the weekend but i will be checking in from time to time. Goodnight all.

• Upvote 2

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Too right Belle had a valid reason for the move, Jasmin does not really have a case to move, im afraid she is no Belle and from what we know will stop Belle been naked again if she tries to invade B2. Maybe Jasmin did ask the Emperor and he said no as she never went over there today. 

I wont be around much for a few days as im away for the weekend but i will be checking in from time to time. Goodnight all.

godd night sulzer

that room sucks , i think belle is holding out for a better room technically that room is carolines

I saw My Belle in Caro's earlier. Her arse looked absolutely fantastic and so would the rest of her.

caro's room has the best cam in it just shitty angels

But My Belle has advantage over other girls in that she actually is small enough to fit in with the shitty angles, in Lola's room as well. Where Lola's cut off at the breasts all of Belle is visible.

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

that room sucks , i think belle is holding out for a better room technically that room is rebeccas.......oh i stand corrected iti s belles room sorry i will shut the fuck up now    lol

maybe she has a touch of claustrophobia as she often slept with the light on and door open at B1 and her room in B2 is very small!