Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

To be honest...RLC has done well by trying to cater to all the different types of members...as a result it has variety of apartments and couple types/girl types and their lifestyles...i personally think that 70% of the apartments are useless..i never even click on them..but i realize there are members who may love such apartments and enjoy it...

similarly those guys have to realize there are users like me..who enjoy Barca like apartments when they are wild....so all such members who like it easy, should stop poking their noses in Barca and stop being everyone's Grandpa...they should enjoy more reserved apartments...

the only value of the other apartments to me is the consistent fuck shows and bate sessions they provide, I dont follow them like i do barca, the entertainment for me here is the drama and the unexpected nature of what happens. When thing do happen it feels like you are watching something you may never see again and often that is the case lol 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
Just now, longarm101 said:

awe shit now i gotta pull that up and listen to it ..... you went and flung a craving on me

:biggrin::biggrin:- sorry