Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

BTW...a little off topic but Zoya has literally middle fingered the Barca girls...by showing that she can be more fun on her own than those 7 girls in B1 and B2...bating twice on couch within 1 hr...its a first time on RLC i believe....

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a problem with all the app i think we are all frustrated expect some action during the night bectween lola and becca people became crazy but nothing will happen and the girls don't know the cam don't work they all sleeping 

when he speak about the night of 3 october was the hyding didlo session of the girls was totally a scam especially when lola give an orgasm to caro on the balcony 

this app give us good show but was du to lot of drinks and substance now its over 

but i understand some complain 

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I see people are having a piss off with RLC about the night vision :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Guy the POWER IS OUT IN APT 2. It is a breaker. They trip it earlier tonight also they have trip it 6 time in the past, Be expecting a long UM when they come a fix it

Hi Blue...it it's really just a breaker, it should take about 5 minutes to replace...I've done this many times...not a big job but, I don't think it's a breaker...we'll see!

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Hi Blue...it it's really just a breaker, it should take about 5 minutes to replace...I've done this many times...not a big job but, I don't think it's a breaker...we'll see!

Hello Yes it a breaker. Some keep overloading it  and they need a bigger amp . I no it take housekeep 3 hour to clean one bed room so no telling how long it  will take them. With all the girl there it could take them all day. LOL

• Upvote 1

RULE CHANGE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - 14 Oct. 2016

Rule 5 of the Global Rules has been amended to read:

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

Complaints about this rule change can be posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread.

• Upvote 4