Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Some of you guys are saying the tenants in the arrow apartment are relaced because they are boring and do nothing. If this is the case why is Maya and Stepan still in the project ? Apart from their occasional romp they could be used as a cure for insomnia

Don't know the reasons but I think there is a unanimous agreement that there are some couples that have over stayed their time as it were. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

Some of you guys are saying the tenants in the arrow apartment are relaced because they are boring and do nothing. If this is the case why is Maya and Stepan still in the project ? Apart from their occasional romp they could be used as a cure for insomnia

I think if you are established then RLC are loathe to be rid of you, but Maya and Stepan do do their bit. They are both occasionally naked, they occasionally fuck but here is the massive point they are a real life couple (the occasional fucks on the sofa are part of the project) unlike the Barcelona girls who living no kind of reality whatsoever and certainly have not since it reopened and if anybody doesn't rcognise that ... then as I said before you probably think OJ's innocent. I grow so tired of this naivety.

5 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

I find maya more interesting than the girls who are currently in the barcelona apartments.