Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sort of because I think there are a few with BFs who could handle it so "Is your career ambition more important then any concerns your BF/GF might have?" Yes, then you've got a 1 month contract.

Yes i was thinking that, Elisa handled it and now look at her. Irma i was never sure if she did have or not either way it would have made no difference with Irma. Megan was beginning to handle it better i think she needs another chance. Ilona was single but almost certainly hooked up with a few guys in Barca. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, cacjc said:

Ok quick poll do we think Lola has something left for us tonight or is this the best it's going to get?

Said it before, some nipple nibbling possibly pussy touching but sex 1 in 10 at the most and i think i'm being optimistic. If it was only Lola, Caro and Belle the chances would be much higher maybe 3 in 10 (1 in 10 now seems a bit high with Rebecca around - she's not going again.).

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, cacjc said:

It's a shame losing 3 power girls in a short time Polya Stella and now Lola

Things could get very boring here

Polya and Lola I can see but I still haven't figured out what everyone saw in Stella. But then she just wasn't that special to me.

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

RLC interview! 

Do you have a Boyfriend ? 

Answer Yes = Sorry no place for you! 

Answer No = Ok your in.

nope-you need these additonal questions for an all female apartment- and a no answer is thanks for coming in we will contact you!

1.  Do you like to be naked?

2.  Are you bi-sexual?  

3. Are you an exhibitionist?

4.  Do you masturbate?  At least once a week?

• Upvote 3

Just now, DES7469 said:

Polya and Lola I can see but I still haven't figured out what everyone saw in Stella. But then she just wasn't that special to me.

Stella was stunningly beautiful though and would play so yeah it would be better for the party if she was here.

• Upvote 3