Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I saw her receive a text and she instantly went to remove it.

I have complained before about a curtain in the way or moving furniture that impact the view and they are real quick to correct that.  I remember one time that a camera got bump (Dasha's house, old tenant) and it was fixed within 10 minutes.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

she wants lola and lola doesnt want her at least thats how it seems

Oh yes its quite clear she wants Lola the way she was clinging to her in B1 earlier in the evening. Now only if she had fancied Milena back the other night! 

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wish that type of ting happened when clients complain to rlc that residents are hidden of cam for hours..would make them hide less and do more the thing on cams were it should be.

Ain't that the truth.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Oh yes its quite clear she wants Lola the way she was clinging to her in B1 earlier in the evening. Now only if she had fancied Milena back the the other night! 

we will never know cause they cant stand to be in the same room now

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She is very frustrating ! she is not shy in any way and has no inhibitions but yet still tries to cover up at times which makes no sense. I feel sorry for her that neither girl thought about getting her off she deserved at least that after her efforts to get Carolina off.That pussy fingering by Carolina on her must have got her horny as hell.

Belle already gived pleasure to so much girls in barca apartments totaly agree this girls should join and give her for once some atention,she deserve to be spoiled.Just look at this night..the amount of time she dedicated to Carolina..she could had done it 5min and done..think it's Belle time:cool:

8 minutes ago, havingablast said:

This has happened before and it is NOT them blocking the cam.

They simply hang a towel on the door to dry ( just like real life ) and when the door is part open / closed it gets in the way of the cam.

Now just imagine if YOU had 3 horny girls wanting to play with YOU, would you have your mind on the towel on the door? :biggrin:

Blame RLC for putting the cam in a place where real life events could lead to it being blocked.

Alina's new house was that way.  Hallway door if not completely open always interfered with the cams.

10 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

im not placing blame on any one person they were all equally guilty, and as for the cams and the supposed shyness i call bullshit i will say it again they all knew what they were signing up for and where the money is coming from and why, the deliberate hiding was blatant disrepect to paying members

Well said

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

we will never know cause they cant stand to be in the same room now

Im still confident that will get resolved but it wont be the same. Maybe Belle would be better off moving to Lola's room when she leaves.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Im still confident that will get resolved but it wont be the same. Maybe Belle would be better off moving to Lola's room when she leaves.

you would think so, but there are times when the barca-2 girls act like they dont want her there full time......it weird....sometimes it feels like the barca-2 girls think they are somehow a step above the barca-1 girls

• Upvote 1