Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the lola orgy. To be honest these girls are quite pathetic and really pissed me off. I don't really get them. One minute Stella is bating openly then tonight she is blocking the cameras. Carolina is not shy to have a sensual massage is Barca 1 by Anna and Belle with her pussy in full view then she is so shy she wants to be covered up because she has a vibrator in her pussy ?? Does she think bating and fucking is a new 21st century invention that hasn't been seen before. Why bate and cover up. In fact why bate at all. The truth is as paying subscribers as long as they are in that apartment we own their ASSES. Why cause its our MONEY that is keeping them their as to why lola can go buy a nice pair of shoes and for that reason RESPECT the subscribers. We are not just here t see tits and ass but REAL life. And fucking and Bating IS real life. What they did was very disrespectful.

• Upvote 2

Just now, F219 said:

Does anyone know what was said??

not verbatim as i dont speak russian, but at one point everyone was in the kitchen at b-1 except milena and belle, the conversation was obviously about their relationship, the b-2 were talking to lima, and then lima starts talking and pointing to the ceiling where milena and belle were at the time, while she is talking she takes both her fists at hit s them together as if to indicate that milena and belle were constantly butting heads and in conflict, and then she covers her ears as to say she doesnt want to hear it (i can only assume she is referring to anything milena has to say on the subject) this is further backed up by the reaction of the b-2 girls when she is done talking

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Does anyone know what was said??

Im not sure what happened but i got the impression something made the girls decide to take the party away from B1 as Belle seemed to invite them all over and it ended rather quickly and i just bet Milena was something to do with it.

Just now, longarm101 said:

not verbatim as i dont speak russian, but at one point everyone was in the kitchen at b-1 except milena and belle, the conversation was obviously about their relationship, the b-2 were talking to lima, and then lima starts talking and pointing to the ceiling where milena and belle were at the time, while she is talking she takes both her fists at hit s them together as if to indicate that milena and belle were constantly butting heads and in conflict, and then she covers her ears as to say she doesnt want to hear it (i can only assume she is referring to anything milena has to say on the subject) this is further backed up by the reaction of the b-2 girls when she is done talking

Thank you

2 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Just saw the lola orgy. To be honest these girls are quite pathetic and really pissed me off. I don't really get them. One minute Stella is bating openly then tonight she is blocking the cameras. Carolina is not shy to have a sensual massage is Barca 1 by Anna and Belle with her pussy in full view then she is so shy she wants to be covered up because she has a vibrator in her pussy ?? Does she think bating and fucking is a new 21st century invention that hasn't been seen before. Why bate and cover up. In fact why bate at all. The truth is as paying subscribers as long as they are in that apartment we own their ASSES. Why cause its our MONEY that is keeping them their as to why lola can go buy a nice pair of shoes and for that reason RESPECT the subscribers. We are not just here t see tits and ass but REAL life. And fucking and Bating IS real life. What they did was very disrespectful.

Yes, had the covers not been involved there would have been nothing to complain about, well apart from Belle not getting off that is.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im not sure what happened but i got the impression something made the girls decide to take the party away from B1 as Belle seemed to invite them all over and it ended rather quickly and i just bet Milena was something to do with it.

milena had everything to do with it, first she brings another girl home with her then immediately goes upstairs taking the girl with her to watch a movie. they even seemed to want lima to go with them and at one point it looked like she was going but at the last minute stayed home, incidentally milena brings what looks to be a sure thing home for herself and still couldnt seal the deal

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Thanks that's the impression i got too, it goes to show that some Girls will just hit it off and be best friends or they will clash, which is what has happened here.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Thanks that's the impression i got too, it goes to show that some Girls will just hit it off and be best friends or they will clash, which is what has happened here.

i mean everyone talks about stella not being able to shut up.......milena gave lima a back rub for around 44 minutes and never shut up i think thats the biggest issue she talks constantly and appearently has zero tact,

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i would say they are all still too "tweeked" to stay asleep for very long 

Slow night coming up then as they will be exhausted. Which is a god thing because i am exhausted, i worked a 12 hour shift then had to stay up to watch all the action.

• Upvote 1