Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

earlier i posted that the problem was lack of chemistry ....... maybe i need to word that ....

the problem is lack of chemicals .... we need more chemicals !!!!

Agreed...I think a bottle of the "special water" would make this an interesting last evening.

sucks Lola is leaving last night is a perfect example why,she made sure Becca and Bella stripped and if they didn't she did it for them she is a older woman the others follow if you think you would have seen any of the crazy stuff without her your crazy.I bet she is single handedly responsible for RLCs biggest jump in subscriptions hell I think RLC ought to give her her own place back home with a bunch of girls maybe, kinda like a Nora thing but cooler

• Upvote 4

Watch the body language of each of the girls...Belle is cuddling, Jasmin is observing, Rebecca is taking in the whole picture, and Carolina is taking selfies and is very focused on herself.  After Lola leaves, we will have to see who the Alpha female is...I think it is Rebecca.

• Upvote 1