Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I'll stay here. The views better.:biggrin:

sick of the night light and wide man covering her and under covers. just from a viewer point of view. they will go to the happy land of couples and ignored. here I get jasmin belle yayyy

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Watch the body language of each of the girls...Belle is cuddling, Jasmin is observing, Rebecca is taking in the whole picture, and Carolina is taking selfies and is very focused on herself.  After Lola leaves, we will have to see who the Alpha female is...I think it is Rebecca.

wow she seems lost. Belle would override her immediately

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

wow she seems lost. Belle would override her immediately

Rebecca is more considered. My Belle might get her way but she kind of does it like a child - I know plenty of adults who do the same but it is not an attractive feature.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Rebecca is more considered. My Belle might get her way but she kind of does it like a child - I know plenty of adults who do the same but it is not an attractive feature.

Really? Are you saying that there something about Pixie Belle that isn't attractive? Are you feeling well?:biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes:

Rebecca doesn't do it for me as sexy.  Probably the best rack historically. I like the dark haired girls. Leora, Kamila, Rita, Megan, Belle and now Jasmin. And I love the brown skinned Polya, Stella and Off topic Isabel. Belle is sexy much more than Rebecca, Carolina, Milena, Lima, Jasmin can get there. Lola is a little older but she is sexy I don't under estimate life and experience.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Really? Are you saying that there something about Pixie Belle that isn't attractive? Are you feeling well?:biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes:

Look I'm always honest - nobody's perfect except The Goddess ... and I have even criticised her once or twice ... but nothing serious ... oh no I'm being eaten alive by woodland creatues.

• Upvote 1