Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

BBSQ69:       Stop trying to convince them, all they see is a cute little brat that is not happy and whines her way in Barc, 2.  Next girl who doesn't like it at Barc. 1  Will ask to be moved to Barc,2  so It will make it 5 girls in Barc 2,  And so on and so on and so on You'll have 10 girls in Barc 2 just because these little princesses want their way.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

BBSQ69:       Stop trying to convince them, all they see is a cute little brat that is not happy and whines her way in Barc, 2.  Next girl who doesn't like it at Barc. 1  Will ask to be moved to Barc,2  so It will make it 5 girls in Barc 2,  And so on and so on and so on You'll have 10 girls in Barc 2 just because these little princesses want their way.

Belle deserved to move to B2 her and Milena had deeper problems with each other and we may never know the full extent of what happened. We could have lost her from the project because of it. No one else should move over just because a friend is there. Just because it happened once there should not be a repeat unless a valid reason. 

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Thank you robert. I do sometimes get carried away as I do on FB dealing with the Corbynites.

The people on this board are mostly good and not stupid but sometimes I find their arguments frustrating.

I see Jasmine has returned again. Did she bring more bags? 

I do hope that when Belle's friend comes, Rebecca who is a good girl will let Belle and her share the main bed and we do not have Caro and Jasmin making an effort to claim it. It seems likely this will be Jasmin's 3rd night in a row here - it's a hell of a sleep over for a party she barely attended.

• Upvote 3