Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pad in though although I reckon it's early (I'm also guessing she would know and maybe she just takes general precautions) but seriously I would expect anything in that department to happen tonight. She's put on the passion killing Calvin's so I might as well sleep until tomorrow.

I expected as much with how inactive she has been, The 2 pixies seem to have made the 2 couch's permanent residence.... 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I expected as much with how inactive she has been, The 2 pixies seem to have made the 2 couch's permanent residence.... 

It can only be the very start I think - maybe time's passing quicker than I think or this is a short one.

Caroline, for your last night in B2, it seems that everything is against you ... Bad day in Barcelona, the afternoon was to forget, and over, you have a desire to go ... you can not hide.
Something from yesterday to today has also gone ... not just Rebecca, has made other were not comfortable.

Has My Belle gone out jogging that might explain the pad? Morning jogs obviously way too early for her and she's got the dirty stuff prepared again for a shower when she comes back - in which case the previous shower made no sense.

• Upvote 1