Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Otra cosa que ha cambiado sobre Jasmin no sólo en B1, pero también antes de que ella era oficialmente un residente en B2 y que pasa mucho tiempo fuera de su habitación. Quiero decir que es realmente ser dueño de ese sofá mejor que nadie. Ella fue a la cama más tarde de la Belle extrañamente dormir y es obviamente más temprano, mientras que el comportamiento de la noche de Belle vuelve cada vez más extraño.

I think she does not feel at all comfortable with the new situation in the house, and what they are letting pass from RLC, is my opinion.
A girl passed her and that Lola did not have support. After he stays in charge of the house but pass companions as shit. Although occasionally try to hide. I do not think Belle is very encouraged to follow, and see that Belle has always been very proactive, more than Rebecca.
Belle gets naked whenever needed, no problems to be put topless .. opposite Rebecca. And I think qeu Jasmine, is closer to the modus operandi of Rebekah Jasmine, so Belle, looks, lonelier still lie.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think she does not feel at all comfortable with the new situation in the house, and what they are letting pass from RLC, is my opinion.
A girl passed her and that Lola did not have support. After he stays in charge of the house but pass companions as shit. Although occasionally try to hide. I do not think Belle is very encouraged to follow, and see that Belle has always been very proactive, more than Rebecca.
Belle gets naked whenever needed, no problems to be put topless .. opposite Rebecca. And I think qeu Jasmine, is closer to the modus operandi of Rebekah Jasmine, so Belle, looks, lonelier still lie.

I disagree I feel that atmosphere now is great and expect My Belle to regain her naked confidence. Sadly people can't post what Jasmin has been up to but I think if she saw that she would probably go back to showing all as she used to in B1. She was pretty close to naked today in the kitchen but had she seen Jasmin's epic nudity last night then maybe she would not have bothered with the panties.

Belle is a follower. Yes she sarts the dancing and has her stories but if Lola or Polya or Anna or Stella were around she would defer to them as she kind of did to Becca the other night. When sex is on offer and she is interested then yes she is very proactive and when she is not interested it is clear - she did very well with the men at that party even after she snorted up more of a certain substance than Woody Allen sneezed off the table in "Annie Hall".

Do not underestimate Becca who is stronger than you think but might not be able to handle someone as determined as Jasmin.

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No estoy de acuerdo me temo que la atmósfera ahora es grande y esperar que mi Belle para recuperar su confianza desnudo. Lamentablemente la gente no puede publicar lo que J asmin ha hecho pero creo que si ella vio que probablemente volverá a mostrar todo como antes en B1. Ella estaba bastante cerca de la actualidad desnuda en la cocina, pero ella había visto Jasmin desnudez épica 's ayer por la noche, entonces quizás no se habría molestado con las bragas.

Belle es un seguidor. Sí que SARTS el baile y tiene sus historias, pero si Lola o Polya o Anna o Stella estaban alrededor de ella se aplazaría a ellos como ella tipo de Becca hizo a la otra noche. Cuando el sexo se ofrece y se interesa entonces sí que es muy proactivo y cuando ella no está interesada está claro - lo hizo muy bien con los hombres en ese partido, incluso después de que se inhala por más de cierta sustancia que Woody Allen estornudó fuera la tabla en "Annie Hall".

No hay que subestimar Becca que es más fuerte de lo que piensa, pero podría no ser capaz de manejar a alguien tan decidido como Jasmin .

I will not be who cast doubt your words, for girls.
Any of them have a good body, otherwise they would not be here, I'm going to say.
But Belle, she undresses, when they send ... right? She does not put stick to her nakedness.
Jasmine, the truth is that not much B1 followed her, not know to what end she is willing to give us holidays, the times I've seen, she tries to cover her right away. The morning came naked, if it was beautiful, but that was so five minutes long?
On the other hand Rebeca, of course it has to be good even in bed, but because Lola decided that it was she with whom to have sex and not full with other much more willing girls?
But I think Rebecca is really showing what wine has done here ... personally I think that goes against the house. Show us your tits or ass for two hours to the day, ignore their partners, to do their business ... they think those who pay but can not see her when she teaches tits? They do not pay religiously like us.
Think else, you pay, so Rebekah mount the show to another? And I will not go if the show is good or not, as I do not say that girls do not watch TV, or to exercise, or snot nose in front of the cameras are removed, but you know, this is review each .
And my answer and opinion is as valuable as that of all.

Wonder where My Belle is? Meeting her friend although you might think they would have returned to drop off the friend's stuff or an assignation with a man. She certainly was on the phone a lot when just wrapped in a towel on the bed.